So even tho I am a vegetarian, husband is not, so if he must eat meat, I want to make it as healthy as possible for him
I know it doesn’t look especially appetizing, but apparently it tastes WONDERFUL!
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (I used Smart Balance Mayo)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/4 lbs. total weight or about 5 ounces per breast
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Place mayo and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet and spread mayo mixture evenly atop each.
- Evenly sprinkle bread crumbs atop each.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy. Season with a dash of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt, if desired.