This is another recipe I made for movie night with Stef and Andrew last night. Super simple, extra tasty. The original recipe suggested skewering the shrimp and grilling them. Not having time for that, I baked them in the oven. Grilled would be very good, but baking turned out great as well! And yes, this is another Pinterest find.
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 medium cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs tequila
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice (and some extra for serving!)
1. pre-heat oven to 400*
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix garlic, sugar, oil, tequila, soy sauce and fresh lime juice.
3. Add shrimp to bowl of mixture. Allow shrimp to marinade in sauce for about 20 minutes.
4. bake shrimp for about 5 minute, or until shrimp is cooked (depends on size of shrimp. I used the tiny ones because it’s what I had)
6. Squeeze little bit of fresh lime juice over shrimp right before serving.