This is a super easy, nutritious meal. I made this (again) for dinner last night, then reheated it for lunch today. Just as good!
Found this on allrecipes.com
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- While pasta is in colander, combine tomatoes and beans in the pasta pot. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to the sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
- Mix in pasta. When you serve it, sprinkle with feta.