So, I make my garlic smashed potatoes a lot, but the other day Husband asked me if sometime I could make “regular old creamy mashed potatoes.” So, I did!
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 3/4 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions
- salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Return the potatoes to the saucepan; add the evaporated milk and butter. Beat with a hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in cheese and green onions. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Hope you enjoyed it, Stephan! ❤