One evening a few days back I had Meara and Daniel over for dinner with Stephan, Li and I. So, at my dad’s suggestion (Li was talking to him on the phone), I made baked ziti, along with a big salad and garlic cheese bread. Yumm! Try this recipe. Easy and tasty.
Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese/mozzarella provolone mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, a few hand fulls of mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly combine pasta and Pasta Sauce.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spoon 1/2 of the pasta mixture; evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce.