Meara and I had a bunch of berries in our fridges, and so decided to make something fruit-tart related to use them before they went bad. Instead of a tart, we found this recipe on Allrecipes.
Oh my goodness, this was the most amazing, decadent, sweet pizza we had ever eaten. A must try for any fruit lover with a sweet tooth!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- berries of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
- In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Top with the berries. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.